Research, Monitoring and Inventory Reports
The following reports are listed in reverse chronological order (newest to oldest):
- Ecological Monitoring at rare, 2016
Report prepared by Allie Abram, 2016.
- Ecological Monitoring at rare, 2015
Report prepared by Tim Skuse, 2015.
- Lichen Monitoring at rare, 2014
Report prepared by Carleigh Pope, 2015.
- Butterfly Monitoring at rare, 2014
Report prepared by Erin Sonser, 2014.
- Invasive Species Management: Work Plan in Priority Areas, 2014
Report prepared by Carleigh Pope, 2014
- Ecological Monitoring at rare, 2013
Report prepared by Jenna Quinn, Amy Reinert and Carleigh Pope, 2013.
- Ecological Monitoring at rare, 2012
Report prepared by Jenna
- Butterfly Monitoring at rare, 2012
Report prepared by Jenna Quinn, 2012.
- Ecological Monitoring at rare Charitable Research Reserve, 2011
Report prepared by Holly Dodds, 2011.
- Ecological Monitoring at rare Charitable Research Reserve, 2010
Report prepared by Laura Robson, 2010.
- Eman Butterfly Monitoring Report 2010
Report prepared by Charlotte Moore, 2010
- Salamander, Benthic Invertebrates and Forest Biodiversity Monitoring Report 2009- 2010
Report prepared by Jennifer McCarter, 2010
- Eman Butterfly Monitoring Report 2009
Report prepared by Charlotte Moore, 2009
- Eman Butterfly Monitoring Report 2006
Report prepared by Jessica Grealey, 2006
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Monitoring
Report prepared by Shannon Holton, 2006
- The 1840’s Slit Barn – Condition and Heritage Report
Report prepared and written by Andre Scheinman, Heritage Preservation Consultant
- Some Comments on the Geology of CCRR
This report by Dr. A.V. Morgan, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Waterloo, describes the general geology of the river escarpment with reference to a geologic x-section of SW Ontario; geologic time period & the Guelph Formation; fossil presence; and, evidence of glaciation (two figures).
- Forest Survey at Indian Woods – Cruickston
Report written by Terry Schwan, RPF, M.Sc., District Forester, Guelph District, Ministry of Natural Resources. The survey was begun in July 2004 and completed in August 2004.
- Bald Eagles in the Grand River Watershed
Report by Art Timmerman and Bill Wilson 2008
- Birds about the Confluence of the Grand and Speed Rivers, Cambridge, Ontario
Report by William G. Wilson, June 2009.
- Draft Management Framework for Cruickston Park, August 2001
Report prepared by Brent Tegler.
- Environmental Management Plan
Prepared by rare’s Environmental Advisory Team (EAT), formerly known as The Cruickston Park Ecological Team (CPET). Contributors include Douglas W. Larson, Lawrence E. Lamb, William G. Wilson and Kenneth W. Dance.