The Corporations for Conservation (C4C) initiative was created by rare to acknowledge and honour the conservation efforts of 25 leading companies. For some companies, this designation is recognition of what they have already done to act as stewards of our environment via their business practices. For others, it is aspirational, offering them rare’s expertise and support as they work toward deeper conservation practices. For all, it is acknowledgement that their annual support of rare at the level of $5,000/year for a minimum of five years, is a clear sign of their commitment to conservation and sustainability.
The Corporations for Conservation effort at rare comes with tailored recognition and engagement opportunities to help business leaders achieve their goals. Recognition can include such things as:
- publicity through various print and electronic media to let others know what your company does to help conserve;
- a dedicated C4C feature on our website sharing leadership profiles of your executives and/or employees to build pride inside your company and to set an example for others;
- access to rare’s experts for presentations and demonstrations;
- guided tours for employee & client groups;
- priority access to rare facilities for corporate events;
- invitation to an annual appreciation reception;
- volunteer opportunities for staff and;
- listing on rare’s Founders Wall, in perpetuity, for those joining before the end of A Natural Investment campaign and on all other donor lists associated with the campaign.